This week, our boxes will include:
- bok choy
- overwintered carrots
- sweet potatoes
- arugula/salad mix
Ideas for Food Prep:
- Once again, you might think about braising some or all of your greens.
- Wash any greens you want to use for salads, so they’re ready to go.
- Cut up the carrots and radishes to use for snacks
- Make sure to eat your strawberries right away. As Megan mentioned, the abundance of rain makes them pretty fragile, so eat them right away.
- Have salad dressings (homemade or bought) on hand.
Here are some recipes to try!