This week, Megan has said our boxes will include:
- peppers, hot
- peppers, sweet
- summer squash
Ideas for Food Prep:
- Think about pre-chopping your onions. It’s nice to have them already done and ready to go.
- Slice up your cucumbers and sweet peppers for snacks.
- If needed, hack your cucumber!
- Think about cutting your watermelon up to have on hand for snacks.
- If you can’t use up your tomatoes soon enough, just pop them whole in the freezer. Come winter, I pull them out and rinse them under hot water which allows me to easily pull off the skin.
- I like to wash and cut the tip of my beans right away. That way they’re ready to go come dinner time.
Here are some recipes to try!