- peppers, sweet
- salad greens
Ideas for Food Prep:
- Think about pre-chopping your onions. It’s nice to have them already done and ready to go.
- Slice up your sweet peppers for snacks.
- Think about cutting your watermelon up to have on hand for snacks.
- If you can’t use up your tomatoes soon enough, just pop them whole in the freezer. Come winter, I pull them out and rinse them under hot water which allows me to easily pull off the skin.
- Go ahead and pre-wash your salad greens so they’re ready to go! Make sure you’ve got salad dressings on hand.
Here are some recipes to try!