Again, sorry this is so late. My life is chaos this week! This week, my box included:
- peppers, hot
- peppers, sweet
- summer squash
Ideas for Food Prep:
- Think about pre-chopping your onions. It’s nice to have them already done and ready to go.
- Slice up your cucumbers and sweet peppers for snacks.
- If needed, hack your cucumber!
- Think about cutting your watermelon up to have on hand for snacks.
- If you can’t use up your tomatoes soon enough, just pop them whole in the freezer. Come winter, I pull them out and rinse them under hot water which allows me to easily pull off the skin.
- I like to wash and cut the tip of my beans right away. That way they’re ready to go come dinner time.
Here are some recipes to try!
Have a wonderful week, everyone!
gf: gluten free
Please read! If a recipe can very easily be made vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free using simple substitutes like non-dairy spread, vegetable stock, gluten free pasta, gluten free soy sauce or a small amount of gluten free flour, or by leaving out an ingredient, I’ve coded them with that in mind. If they include things like mayonnaise, eggs, milk, honey or large quantities of flour, I haven’t coded them as such. I don’t have experience using things like egg substitute, non-dairy cheese or subbing in gluten-free flours. Please double check the ingredients for your own safety!